Payment Terms & Conditions
- Orders of less than HK$4,000 must be fully paid in advance after confirmation. A deposit of 50% of the invoice amount is required for orders of HK$4,000 or more. The remaining balance of 50% must be settled at least 5 days before delivery. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- We only deliver once payment is fully made and confirmed.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a blackrain warning is hoisted. Customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- Payment can be made in cash, bank transfer or credit cards via PayPal (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB).
- Some flowers are subject to seasonal and regional availability, we may therefore have to substitute unavailable flowers with equal or greater value. Flower packing/ colours may vary depends on packing paper availability. If you require a specific colours of packing, please indicates upon ordering.
- As flowers are natural products, colours may vary from the photo references.
- Photos will only be provided after delivery on request
Changes/ Cancellation of Orders
- No cancellation of order is accepted and all flowers / plants / goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- If you wish to change your order, a notification of 24 hours is required for bouquets / baskets; and a 2 weeks’ notice is required for wedding or other floral decoration arrangements.
- All orders made by fax / email / online will be confirmed by us within 24 hours. If you do not receive our confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us immediately.
- Any order shall be made 7 days in advance to guarantee the availability of the chosen flowers
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above.
Last Revised: 12th Mar 2023